As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Nine Parchments Wiki
Please feel free to contribute by creating new articles or expanding existing ones.
The story of the game revolves around a group of drop-out wizard apprentices, who’ve decided to skip their training for a quick path to the Nine Parchments. As these novice wizards rapidly discover powerful new spells and ignore all safety aspects, it’s only natural that their hasty progress results in lots of unwanted deaths.
Frozenbyte is an independent game developer with a focus on game quality. All Frozenbyte games are self-funded and based on self-owned IP, and the company maintains a creative, feel-good development culture. Frozenbyte's original IP titles include the critically acclaimed Shadowgrounds and Trine series.
Frozenbyte has developed games for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, PlayStation 4, Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS. Please, also visit !
- Wield the power of the elements and master a diverse and ever-changing arsenal of spells
- Unlock new playable characters, wizard hats and magical staves
- Level up and train your characters in the magical arts, but choose your path wisely!
- Battle strange creatures and mighty bosses in a breathtakingly beautiful world, set in the Trine universe
- Online and local co-op with 1-4 players
- Genre: Action, RPG
- Platforms: Steam, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: 5th December 2017
- Languages: English (Interface, Full Audio, Subtitles), French, Italian, German, Spanish (Interface and Subtitles)
- Rating: ESRB 10+, Everyone 10+, Fantasy Violence